Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just Hangin Out

This is Melynn's Babo Bird that I thought she had to have... she seems to like it.



Giving Babo loves & hugs

She started doing this thing in the bathtub where she would lay down like a little frog. Scared me at first!

Here she & Daddy are at a standoff bc she has his phone. She tries to text message. A girl after my heart! I'm so proud!



She points alot lately too now which is very cute. I'm sure she's just asking what things are....


I tried very hard to get both of them to look at me & get her to smile & have his eyes open.... you see how well that worked....very well.

She got a mailbox from Christmas & absolutely loves opening & closing the door & finding her mail inside. I have to admit I enjoy it too....and love the little sing-songy tunes that play.




This is her music table that Pawpaw & Memaw got her... she loves it. I love it.....yeah I admit it I like it too.


Look at those teeth! 2 down.....alot more to go! Her 2 top teeth are coming down just haven't broken through yet.













No comments: