Sunday, September 27, 2009

Melynn is 7mths old!



Melynn turned 7mths on September 19th! She weighs 17lbs even ( I know this bc when we went to the doctor while she had the flu this past week they weighed her) I don't know her length but probably around 27 inches long. She's crawling around like crazy & wants to walk so bad she can't stand it. She tries to pull up on you or anything stationery, then looks around smiling at the view. In the past 2 weeks she has been sick twice 1 week with a stomach bug via her little friends at daycare and the following week she had the flu via who knows but if I did I'd smack them. Food wise she's over her Stage 1 foods so we'll start phasing those out soon. She has recently tried real mash potatoes & green beans & puffs ( which is a little snack that looks kinda like cheerios & they dissolve in their mouths). We're also trying to get her acclimated with a sippy cup. I say it almost every month she's growing up so fast! We're looking forward to our first Halloween with her not that she will go anywhere but some relatives & neighbors houses but still I love it. Stayed tuned next month to see what our little one dresses up as!

No comments: